This document details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User Data collected on TransEcstasy
The security of your Data is very important to TransEcstasy and as such we take all appropriate steps to limit the risk that it may be lost, damaged or misused.
This site expressly and strictly limits its membership and/or viewing privileges to adults 18 years of age and over or having attained the age of majority in their community. All persons who do not meet its criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of this Site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons who have not attained the age of majority.
- Personal Information:
- Non-Registered users can watch videos without registering and without any information being collected and processed. However the visitor’s IP address will be recorded in the event that there is any misappropriation of information and/or content.
- Registered Members: Registration is required for accessing a number of features. The following personal information is requested at the time of registration: username (required), and email address (required). Additional personal information, such as year of birth, relationship status and sexual orientation may be added on a voluntary basis after registration, for members interested in identifying and potentially contacting other members meeting specific criteria. All this data with the exception of the email address and IP address becomes publicly accessible information.
- Content Uploaded to the site: Any personal information that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Log File Information: When you visit TransEcstasy, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
- Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your Personally identifiable information submitted to TransEcstasy is used to provide to the user the website’s features and special personalized features.
- Your chosen username (not your email address) is displayed to other Users alongside the content you upload, including videos, comments, at, the messages you send through the TransEcstasy private mail, etc. Other Users can contact you through, private messages.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages.
- We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of key website changes or for customer service purposes).
- We analyze aggregated user traffic information to help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of the PornTube user-experience.
Who we share your data (and why)
We only ever share your personal data with other companies if necessary for the operation of our websites. These other companies are legally required to have the same data security standards we do. Below you can find a complete list of who we might share your data with. Note that we may change our partners in the future, in which case this document will be updated.
We use 247-Host to host our website on its infrastructure in the USA. We also use 247-Host to host all data (including yours) in securely encrypted form.
Disclosure of Information
- If under duty to do so TransEcstasy may release data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce our Terms Of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of TransEcstasy or our subscribers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms Of Service. It is TransEcstasy’s policy, whenever possible and legally permissible, to promptly notify you upon an obligation to supply data to any third party.
- Should you deliberately upload any illegal material TransEcstasy shall forward all available information to all relevant authorities and this without notice.
We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen a password) which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. TransEcstasy uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to TransEcstasy and you do so at your own risk.
Advertising and Offers
If you click on any advertising or special offers on this website you may be directed to a third party website that is outside our control, and in some cases, we might share some data with those websites in order to make things easier for you. In these cases, you are responsible for making sure that these websites keep your data as safe as we do.